Welcome to Monarch!
At Monarch, our mission is to provide individualized supports to people with developmental and intellectual disabilities seeking greater independence.
Our person-centered services are designed to support individuals in becoming more independent, empowered, and actively engaged in their community. Programs of training and support are highly individualized and developed around the specific needs and goals of each individual. Training may be provided in the home, in the community, at school or work, or within group classes created around shared interests and needs.
We provide support in a variety of areas, including:
- Community and home safety
- Domestic skills
- Budgeting and bill paying
- Accessing public transportation
- Health and hygiene
- Grocery shopping and nutrition
- Healthy relationships and personal safety
- Post-secondary Education
- Diet and nutrition
- Social skills development and boundary awareness
- Community access and social engagement
- Enriching recreational pursuits
- Functional literacy
- Creative expression
- Utilizing Technology
- Mental health and stress management
- Sexual education
- Self-advocacy and self-determination
The majority of individuals receiving services through Monarch are referred to us through the San Andreas Regional Center, though we also accept private pay clients. Support may be provided in the community, in a home or work setting, or within group classes created around shared needs or interests of multiple individuals receiving our services